We can use old-fashioned Zen, Japanese house decorations to create a new sense of life. There are things we do not know about Japanese house decorations. Japanese house design can always finish the decoration with few home accessories and a few large pieces. You can also design your home with a few large ornaments. Small household items cause problems and problems for women in general. Japanese house decorations are decorations that are a bit closer to the natural lifestyle. They attach importance to rest and comfort, and realize these kinds of decors with a few decorative items as we have described.
Japanese Zen designs have quite different designs. They attach importance to lighting and a bright house decoration, they make their choice of colors in shades of white or light blue. The reason for this is that the environment is more peaceful and relaxing. Now, we would like to present some examples of Japanese house decorations, these decorations will help you on some issues. For those who love this kind of decoration and design examples, we will offer more examples for extensive research.
Features of Japanese Houses
- Traditional plants such as Japanese flowers, Bonsai and bamboo will add a little cultural touch to your house . With Japanese flowers, you can add greenness and naturalness to your house while at the same time reaching a unique style. Consider adding stylish plants such as palm or orchid to your house . Stay simple, natural and green in your decoration style.
- Japanese houses generally have large windows where nature views can be seen from every angle. You can get one step closer to the Japanese style by bringing the wonders of nature to your house. Take advantage of natural light as much as possible to bring a real Japanese style to your home. In this case, plants that grow well in natural light will be suitable for you.
- Just like plants, water elements are indispensable for a Japanese house. Calm sounds of water bubbles have a calming effect on you with an effect like meditation. You can create a Spa-like environment in your bathroom to experience the magnificent meeting of East and West in your home.
- Prefer to use furniture made with natural materials in your home. Furniture produced using bamboo, maple, cypress and maple has a calming effect on your home.
- Japanese houses are clean and minimalist. There is no confusion in these houses. However, you can make your house look clean and tidy while having plenty of furniture. The choice of wall colors plays an important role in creating the regular look.
- Do not use heavy curtains. Heavy curtains block natural sunlight. Try to keep your windows away from obstacles. It is also easier to determine the paint color for the walls in rooms lit with natural light.
Also See : Interior Design Ideas
You can create gorgeous japanese houses. By making minor touches to your marriage.
There is a word that summarizes the Japanese decoration trend alone: Zen, that is, peaceful simplicity. Thousands of years of tradition lead Japan’s decoration trends to a calm and multicultural dimension. Balance, order, old traditions, natural beauty, clean and orderly life; It forms the basis of Japanese decoration trends. You can bring more peace and harmony to your homes by taking inspiration from this style.
- Japanese houses generally contain natural colors. Color shades such as brown and green, which can be found in nature, are often used in homes. Simplicity is the key when choosing the color palette. The best paint color will be neutral shades.
- If you like simplicity, you will love the peaceful design aesthetics of Japanese decoration. To achieve this style, apply a clean, simple and minimalist design in all rooms of your home. However, different decorative paint options that you will use on the walls of your home can also contribute to your style.
Also See : Interesting Lighting Ideas for Your Home
Japanese Houses Design Worldwide
Technological developments in the world and international public opinion, Japanese believing that the space age will be entered with the Japanese since the past takes the first place in the world ranking in the use of technology in house decoration and decors as in every sector. Although we can see colorful curtains designed with wood and fabric that can be controlled by remote control in Japanese home decoration, there may be a heating system or sensor lighting systems that are activated automatically when entering the house.
Color Tones That Should Be in Japanese Culture
In Japanese culture, there are generally items and objects that will eliminate negativity in the space, especially in the living rooms. Black, gray and shades should generally be avoided. When you enter the space, the human will become completely different and filled with positive energy. As an example, a very pleasant oil painting landscape at eye level in the living room will close the feeling of space created by the wall in human. Of course, the choice of the color of the room is also of great importance. Light tones are generally used. Besides, geometric patterns are also important. Considering the coloring design of the Japanese interior architecture, we can see that the red color is given importance besides the colors such as blue and green. When defining Japanese home decoration, we can also define Japanese philosophy as a philosophy that takes people from addiction to freedom.
We studied the simple, natural interior design project featuring minimalist architecture and design with traditional Japanese Zen philosophy.
In order to provide a wide and spacious environment with carefully selected lines, shapes, lights and materials used, some walls that must be in the house have been removed.
Japanese architects often use elements such as materials, geometry, and the natural environment, even in the site, to make their nature take place in our lives with the philosophy of zen.
Sliding doors and lids are also used in this japanese house decoration as an ancient yapon building element.
The most important place in Japanese zen culture is the living room and the design and criteria that will eliminate negativity are given importance in the design of this room.
Also See : Retro Home Decoration
Japanese style house decoration models Trend house decoration from 2020
Japanese style house decoration models Trend house decoration of 2020! Details about the topic titled and Japanese style house decoration models Trend house decoration of 2020! All the information you are looking for is Japanese style house decoration models Trend house decoration of 2020! gathered under the title.
Japanese style house decoration models Trend house decoration of 2020! :
Japanese house decorations are at the forefront in 2020 trends for those who follow and closely follow the home decoration trends! Here are the exquisite Japanese home decorations!
It will bring the visuality of your home to the fore and it is no force to provide order for Japanese fashion! Give your tones as pastel as possible in your home! It will be sufficient to meet the Japanese fashion order of plain and striped motifs.
You can choose items close to the ground to harmonize the Japanese house style. These items can be especially coffee tables and vases. You can include textile carpets and fine-lined or plaid accessories in your living room. You can revitalize your home with cushions-style choices in your furniture.
Another option where you can capture visual integrity in living rooms is puff seats. You can provide harmony in this train by placing paintings on Japanese walls on the walls.
Especially for those who want to allocate space for live flowers at home, you can achieve integrity with life like pointed flowers and long stem grass.
Also See : Stone Houses Models You Will Want To Live In
Be in touch with nature
One of the building blocks of Japanese culture is the respect for nature. So if the location and windows of your home are available, one of the best ways to bring the Japanese serenity to your bedroom is to minimize the distinction between outdoor and indoor. In this bright and spacious bedroom designed by İnan Aydoğan Interiors in Bursa, you can feel yourself in the middle of nature, not inside.
You Should Get Rid of Unnecessary Wares
You will create a Japanese-style bedroom or any space, one of the main elements you need to pay attention to is to keep simplicity in the foreground and to avoid unnecessary. This bedroom, designed by Istanbul-based Gkhnerdgn Architecture Office and with a minimalist approach, where fine workmanship and therefore simple but functional furniture stand out, is one of the best examples of this approach. Thanks to the wooden panels in the background, coldness in some simple and minimalist spaces is also prevented. A bedroom that is both simple, aesthetically competent and offers comfort.
Although we have summarized the Japanese house style as a meeting of minimalism and space saving with aesthetics, it can also be a method to decorate your bedroom if we keep the scale a little wider and go to an Asian or oriental style.