The sofa sets that we use almost every hour of the day in our house are indispensable for every house. Therefore, it is necessary to be careful and careful from the fabric to the material when choosing a sofa set. We have prepared a little guide for you, this short information will give you an important hint.
Which Fabric Should You Prefer in Sofa Sets?
With the development of technology, “smart fabrics” are now used almost everywhere, besides being stain-free, it is the biggest choice of consumers with its many features. On the other hand, it is one of the durable upholstery options in leather. A good quality leather can last at least 10-15 years and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. Another alternative is cotton, the most preferred fabrics for sofa and sofa upholstery. Even though most cotton fabrics do not “stain” feature, it will be useful for you to choose dark colors so that they do not show stain and dirt in general. Another fabric among the preferred fabrics is Silk, you can also choose your furniture such as silk, decorative burgers and puffs, which are much less in use than other fabrics.
Care of Upholstery Fabrics
With the right fabric option and care, you can extend the life of your sofa sets and sofas. Here are a few tips…
- Continuous and intense exposure of the chairs to sunlight will cause the fabric to be filled and frayed immediately.
- Clean your sofa sets frequently with a vacuum cleaner and never use bleach and detergent.
- Wipe the stained area with wet cloth using pure soap and rinse with water, then remove the wetness with a dry cloth or dry it with a hair dryer without getting too close.
- If the stain is too much and you want to use a strong detergent, try using it in an invisible part of your seat.
- If your seat cushions are suitable, changing their places and faces (up and down) every few weeks will extend the life of your seats.
When Choosing a Sofa Set
When buying a sofa set or sofa, decide the comfort of the session and the hardness of the sponge. If there is going to be a furniture that you will use a lot, the sponge, which is hard at first, will reach the ideal hardness after a very short time.
- The skeleton of the sofa set should be strong, not squeak and shake.
- If your sofa or sofa set is patterned, make sure the patterns are centered or the repeat is symmetrical.
- Measure carefully before taking the area where you will receive the sofa set.
Cheapest Sofa Sets İdeas
We did a research for you and brought together the most affordable sofa sets on the market.